Micro threads PDO Threads
is an extremely safe material used in heart surgery, it enhances cell cohesion. POD threads are an observable single strand, sterile medical suture thread. Pollinated threads cause a minimum inflammatory reaction in tissue. They can provoke rather and minor pain in the tissue, caused by surgical suture, which will abate in a few hours. Completely safe, does not produce allergy, rejection, or side effects. On occasions it may cause slight inflammation which will disappear in a few hours. They should be applied by qualified doctors or guenons.Features:
- Provides immediate lifting effect
- Stimulates skin rejuvenation
- Gives elasticity and a brighter skin tone
- It provides immediate lifting effect, while favoring natural collagen production
- It stimulates skin rejuvenation,bringing vitality, elasticity and a brighter skin tone
- It improves the appearance of minor wrinkles, nasal wrinkles and loose skin.
- The threads are implanted in the Hypodermic using needles of differing length and thickness adapted to each treatment area, creating an immediate lifting effect.